A Place In this World  

Friday, October 17, 2008


A Place In This World
Taylor Swift

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only oneWho feels the way I do
[Chorus:]I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes onOh,
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place inThis world
Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's ok
[Chorus:]I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place inThis world
Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly
This song would completely describe what Im feeling right now..Im lost,in the sense that Im not fully comfortable of where Im at now.Parang Im not supposed to be here.This is not where I wanna be..but if you'll ask me what I want,i may not be able to answer you directly,i dont know...Im just walking down this road.Not knowing where Im heading.
Bag.o raq n.graduate last March for my Information Technology degree.Well kung uban people pasultian,they would say Im successful and that I should be working as a programmer.Pero dili man jud nko feel i.pursue akong g.eskwelahan kay i know dili jud ko effective in that field.I dont have enough patience to finish something.Besides i feel so dumb,I graduated because I have friends whom i can depend on all the time,Im a so-called SCHOLAR and well,bright man pud ko sa other subjects nako most especially MINOR subjects not related to programming.
I really wanted to be a newscaster/reporter.I love the feeling of bein looked up by people.I love the limelight,i love attention.I wanted to be on the go always.To travel,to mingle with different kinds of individual.To go to places Ive never been before. Wow!!..mao jud na ako feel,kana imong work kay dili routine.Exposed ka sa people..hehehe..artistahin man gud ko..
Hahaist..when will it all happen.When will I fullfil my dreams.
..Maybe I'm just a girl on a missionBut I'm ready to fly
So I'll be strong on my own and life goes on..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 views: to “ A Place In this World

  • franCris
    October 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

    gang..naa ko naremeber ana nga song..heheh...mao man nah akong gpa.listen nmo sa ona...or ghatag bato nq ang lyrics nmo...hehee..

    dont feel lost.and alone..im jas here....

    ur bf,
    kulit

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster